Mauritius offers a perfect blend of culture and typical French experiences. we have designed the perfect itinerary that has proven to be very successful with other school groups in the past.
Language & Culture: Mauritius is the perfect setting to practice your French skills in this heavenly
What better way to practice your French language skills than in this heavenly island? The locals are lovely and very patient with school group.
Geography & Science: Whether you want to take a closer look at the local fauna during your subscooter experience or want to explore the jungle, Mauritius has it all for you.
History & Classics: Located at the crossroads of Africa and Oceania, you’d be surprise to see the depth of culture and history there is in such a relatively small place!
- Pamplemousses Botanical Garden. Picnic lunch in the gardens of the Demeure Saint Antoine Colonial House:
- Visit of the Historic Marine Ship Model Factory & Museum in Goodlands
- La Citadelle (Fort Adelaide)
- Pedestrian Rally with time at leisure at the Caudan Waterfront and the local market
- Visit of the Blue Penny Museum
- Transfer to the Eureka Colonial House for your cooking lesson
- Casela Park for your full day ziplining
- Jummah Mosque
EAST ISLAND TOUR
- Transfer to the Blue Safari Counter for your subscooter activity
- Transfer to the Chateau Labourdonnais for the visit of the colonial mansion and fruit orchards